Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8, 2016



Here's a picture of what my area looks like
We had a little bit of snow a couple days ago, but its gone now.  I'm in the banana belt I guess so it hardly gets colder then the freezing point. It has been raining today. Winter here is a joke.  I'm so far south that I'm pretty much parallel with the states.
 
Yesterday we went to a small fishing town on lake St. Clair.  It looked like Alaska, and all the houses were million dollar houses.

I'm starting to get burned out on church stuff. If I hear another cheesy testimony or one that makes some one cry I think I'm going to puke.  

I have had a persistent head ache the last couple months. Also this past week my eyes have started hurting. I have started seeing random colors in my eye like when you look at a bright light and look away. Those lights appear for a few seconds and then go away. And I have floaters in my eyes everyday.  I called Mission Medical and I have an optometrist appointment tomorrow at 9 am.

1 comment: