Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14, 2015

So over the course of the week, me and Elder Moffat were able to contact some returning members. They were super friendly and I am excited to see them in the future. But for the rest of the week we had a lot of appointments that have bombed on us.

My trainer is also the district leader now, so that means I will be going on exchanges every week of the transfer. So for the exchange this week I was with Elder Frenadez. I was in his area and he is a Spanish speaking missionary. So for the lessons I just sat there while everyone else spoke Spanish. When the day was over we went back to the apartment and there was a huge carnival right next to us so that kept us up awhile but it was nice hearing normal music for a change.

Also for this week it was stake conference. It was pretty cool because we had a member of the seventy there. Also the mission president gave a talk too. So the talks that were given were awesome.

The weather is starting to get cold. It's been starting to rain a lot.  It is finally starting to look like how I pictured Canada to be. I'm super exited for the colder weather because the last month has been super hot and humid.

Elder Ditty

No comments:

Post a Comment