Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 21, 2015


I'm doing good. I'm learning so much from my experiences out here and trying to constantly self improve. I might be training a new missionary in a couple weeks so I need to make sure I have all the rules and responsibility's down.

So for this week we were able to get 3 people to commit to baptism. They are all super great people. The first one is a 9 year old boy.  His family is less active but we're working with them to become active. In our lesson with the family we invited the son to be baptized and he accepted. We're working on a date still because the father wants to baptize his son. But he has to talk with the bishop about some things. So we are going to have to wait until that gets cleared up.

The 2nd is a man that is 31 years old. We got a call from him at 1 in the morning leaving a voice mail saying he knows the church is true and wants to be baptized. Why can't all investigators be that easy. The date for his baptism is October 18th.

The 3rd is a girl in her 50's who we met a few weeks ago. She is learning about the church and feels that it is true. She will probably be baptized at the end of October hopefully. 

My week has been good. I had another sleep over with the zone leaders and went on another exchange,  so I'm getting to know the people in my zone pretty well. The weather is getting colder but it feels really good. It's far better then the hot humidity of the last couple months.




No comments:

Post a Comment