Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29, 2015


 
Christmas gifts on the weights in my apartment.

 On Monday, December 21st we were able to go caroling with Bishop Hobbs' family.  It was a ton of fun being able to swing by people, sing to them, then give them gifts.  Me and my companion both suck at singing so we might of dragged the quality of the songs down ha ha.

On Christmas Eve, Elder Beddes and I went on a hike and then stopped by some member's houses. It was great just being able to visit with them and not be in a rush.

On Christmas Day, we woke up and unwrapped all of our presents. It was great. I got a ton of presents.  It was good having all that stuff to unwrap.  Thanks for sending me all that stuff.  I love the sweater and blanket.  I laughed when you gave me that board game and customized cards about the church.  I remember you always wanting to do that.  I love the ones about the Apostles because I am still trying to learn who are in the Quorum of the 12.  I'm starting to memorize every correct answer for every question for every card.  My first Christmas was good.  I felt loved. You accomplished your mission ha ha.

Then we went to the Bishop's house for breakfast and to Skype home. It was great being able to see the whole family and see Grandmother Ditty. After that we had a dinner appointment with another member of the ward.

December 26th Elder Beddes was sick so we weren't able to leave the apartment. So it was a boring day.


On the 27th we had to give a 15 minute talk in Sacrament meeting. That was my first time having to give a talk that long. I talked about the nativity.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment