Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 4, 2015

Kyle's Email to Mom
Hey mom whats up! how are things going? my mailing address is 15 Harding Avenue #1518 Ontario Canada. My mission has been cool so far. The people here are from Jamaica and they have thick accents. My MTC companion I hated but my companion in the field is pretty cool. Toronto so far has been hot and humid.  Everyone says theres no middle ground its either to hot or to cold. Its crazy seeing such tall buildings.  I'm on the 15th floor of my apartment. Ill try and send pics. Love you and keep me updated.   The reason I'm emailing you on Tuesday is because yesterday was a Canadian holiday.


15 Harding Avenue
Google Earth View.  Apartment is the red dot.  Hyde Park is to the right.



Kyle's Email to Dad 
Toronto is hot and humid. I'm in Weston. It's in the ghetto and there's a ton of first generation immigrants from Jamaica. They're super good to me and my companion because they believe in Jesus and are wanting to hear quick messages about Jesus.  There's also a lot of immigrants from Africa and Eastern Europe. There's so many different cultures here its crazy. There's not a ton of white people though.  They're in the better areas. But I've been learning so much about the church its crazy. My MTC companion sucked but my companion in the field is cool. Keep me updated with everything. Love you. The reason I'm emailing you on Tuesday is because yesterday was a Canadian holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment